CALL FOR FILM & MEDIA SUBMISSIONS
The 6th Annual New Media FIlm Festival
Honoring Stories Worth Telling
June 9 & 10 th 2015 in Los Angeles CA
This event Brings together Industry Professionals and Content Creators across Film, TV, Games, Publishing, Mobile, Web and Tech. The program features the Best of New Media and includes Short Film, Mobile, Games, Web, iApps, Animation, Technology Platforms, and New Film Technologies. Screenings include Sundance, Cannes, Los Angeles and World Premieres as well as the best local Los Angeles talent working in new media. Panel discussions and demos Will highlight New Technology, Financing & Monetization, the Convergence of Media and Traditional Media meets Where New Media.
· "Worth The Entry Fee" - Movie Maker Magazine
· "Makes The Cutting Edge Accessible" - Huffington Post
· "I thank Susan and the New Media organization (Film Festival) for what they've done for young filmmakers" - Legendary Director Roger Corman
· "The role of this fest is Bringing the Best in New Media to the World," World Festival
· "Stories That exemplify the power of the cinematic arts to inspire and transform" - Hero Complex
· "One bona fide movie legend Will feast another"-Entertainment Weekly
We're excited to bring the event to Los Angeles for the 6th year in a row to embrace single icts blend of technology and creative talent. We are honoring stories worth telling and presenting The Best in New Media - Whats New, Whats Next.
We accept audiovisual works in all formats, genres and languages. Our programming is categorized into existing and Emerging Technologies That Make up the contemporary mediascape. This includes
SUBMIT EARLY AND SAVE $ 45,000 in Awards!
Each entry is Considered for Screening, Competition & Distribution
Up to Sept. 3rd Reg. $ 70 Student $ 65
Up to Nov. 3 Reg. $ 80 Student $ 75
Up to Feb. March 2015 Reg $ 85 Student $ 80
Up to April 20th 2015 Reg $ 95 Student $ 90
Please Note contents, each category of best HAS award winner and there is one Grand Prize.
We are an IMDB Qualifier through WOAB, all Submissions are Considered for distribution & have an opportunity to be aired on broadcast, online and / or theatrical distribution.