I really like to write about film and philosophy and am currently writing for VICE Magazine's blog and editing subtitles for Softitler, but I'd love to try my hand at anything within my broad aptitudes and get experience wherever it presents itself.
"Do not ask me who I am and do not ask me to remain the same."
- Spoken languages
- English, French, and I'm very slowly teaching myself Cantonese
- Written languages
- Unionville High School, Class of 2006
- Concordia University, Class of 2011, Minor in Philosophy, Film Studies
- Tech skills
- Videography, Video Editing, Transcription, Microsoft Office, Sound Editing, Freestyle Canoeing
- Specialized equipment
- Final Cut Pro, Audacity, Pixelmator, Panasonic HDC-TM700
- Federico Fellini and others. But mostly Fellini.