- Represented by
- ArchivalCo / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spoken languages
- English, Russian(some)
- Written languages
- English, Russian (some)
- Self-taught in photography from age 10, until majoring in graphic design and photography in college. Studying graphic design has had a strong influence on my photography.
- Tech skills
- standard wet photography processes both color and B/W, alternative processes, digital manipulation.
- Specialized equipment
- Cameras: all formats 35mm thru 4x5, both digital and film based
Computers: Mac based laptop and desktop, scanner, (3)printers
Alternative Process: UV light source w/vacuum base
- Walker Evans / inherent graphic design in the visual world