Looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help promote, organize and outreach for the only Montreal Jewish Music Festival and KlezKanada Summer Festival.
Join us in the beautiful Laurentian Mountains for the sixteenth edition of KlezKanada, Canada's largest annual festival of Jewish/Yiddish culture and the arts. An international all-star faculty of renowned Jewish and Yiddish artists and scholars
World-Class concerts nightly - from traditional to cutting-edge contemporary.
Hands-on workshops for instrumentalists, singers, dancers, and visual artists of all ages and levels with many opportunities to collaborate and perform.
Dates: August 22-28, 2011
The Montreal Jewish Music Festival is the latest addition to Montreal’s already vibrant summer calendar and brings the best in traditional and contemporary Jewish music to the streets of Montreal. The events are primarily located in venues throughout the downtown core, and especially around St. Laurent Blvd. (Aka The Main), the street where for over one hundred years the Montreal Jewish community thrived and where Montreal’s multicultural face shines. Come and discover top local, national and international artists performing a wide variety of Jewish music ranging from hip hop and rock to traditional klezmer and Sephardic music.
Date to be confirmed (August 29-31,2011).
- Represented by
- Spoken languages
- English, Spanish, French, hungarian
- Written languages
- English, Spanish, French
- Concordia University, Class of 2011, Television & Film Editing, Reporting and Camera
- Commission scolaire Marguerite-Bourgeoys, Class of 2010, Business & Marketing
- Carleton University, Class of 2007, Diplomatic Skills
- McGill University, Class of 2006, Proficiency in French
- Tech skills
- photoshop, Final Cut pro, MS Office, Mac, WordPress, Quark and Illustrator
- Specialized equipment
- Photography, video and film cameras.
- nature, creative souls, socially conscious events, the human condition