I am interested in blending reality with a larger than life aesthetic.
I do this with costume/props, analogue projections, typography and pastry sculpture. The results are used in photos, videos, live performance and installation.
- Spoken languages
- English, French
- Written languages
- English and some French
- 2003-2008 BFA Specialization Design for Theatre, Concordia University
- 2001 Diplôme de Patisserie, Cordon Blue, Paris, France.
- 1999 High School Diploma-The Total Education Alternative Arts Program
- Tech skills
- Design, Photoshop, Final Cut pro, Photography, Drawing, Working with Children
- Specialized equipment
- Overhead Projector, DSLR, Sewing Machine.
- michel gondry, Bjork, living cartoons, Diaghilev, Jack Smith, Kenneth Anger, Orson Welles, John Waters, French Pastry, William Blake (mythical realism), Surrealism, The Futurist Cookbook, SuperFlat Japanese Art Collective (Aya Takano, Yoshitomo Nara etc.)