Marketing and Sponsorship
- Assist marketing team in the preparation and promotion of the 2012 Amerasia Film Festival.
- Write grant proposals and sponsorship bids to support Amerasia.
- Pitch relevant ideas that can contribute to the marketing campaign for Amerasia.
- Locating sponsorship deals for Madvibez, one of the biggest Reggae and Urban music radio stations on the internet and Itunes.
In Depend: A Transatlantic Music Project is an exciting new music initiative that will be based in Montreal and Glasgow. The project aims to lend a platform to promote Scottish musicians in Canada and Canadian musicians in Scotland. It will provide representation and networking opportunities for artists and record labels in both countries but more importantly, it will set out to protect independent music making by supporting artists, labels and venues.
- Assist Kitra Cahana a new up and coming National Geographic photojournalist, winner of the World Press Photo 2010 and published by the New York Times Company.
- Research story pitches that will be proposed to National Geographic Magazine and which will contribute to Kitra¡¦s first major cover story.
- Role required spoken and written French skills to conduct telephone based market research to an international database of independent and corporate businesses.
- Worked autonomously, attentively and efficiently to translate surveys (French to English) and transcribe interviews (English) within a set time frame.